Proper Maintenance Is Required For Heating And Cooling Units
It is important for your HVAC system to receive prompt repairs and yearly maintenance to ensure it runs smoothly when you need it to. Neglecting your HVAC system means that your system may fail when you try to use it, leaving your family and home uncomfortable.
Give us a call today to come help you.
We'll Inspect Your HVAC Units And Keep Them Fully Functional
Not performing the necessary maintenance on your HVAC unit means a decrease in heating or air flow and an increase in usage. Keeping your system maintained will ensure a comfortable home, lower energy bills, and a prolonged life of your system.
Harbin Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers 24-hour emergency services.
Ask About Our Maintenance Service Agreements
If you are too busy to maintain your system yourself, let the professionals at Harbin Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. know today!
Our team specializes in maintenance, service agreements, and more. We offer affordable pricing and flexible terms. Please contact us with any questions.
Our Expansive 21-Step Process Maintenance List Includes:
1. Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coils
2. Check air filters and replace at owner's request
3. Wash and observe condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear
4. Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as needed
5. Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pan when readily accessible
6. Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and fittings
7. Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat
8. Inspect blower motor and fan assembly as needed
9. Inspect, tighten, and test all electrical connections
10. Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors, and terminals
11. Test system starting and running capacitors
12. Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans
13. Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage
14. Test system-starting capabilities
15. Test system for proper airflow and air delivery
16. Inspect and adjust all safety controls
17. Monitor refrigerant pressures and temperatures
18. Test and record super-heat and sub-cooling. Compare to factory specifications
19. Adjust Freon metering control device per factory / manufacturer's recommendations
20. Test and measure air conditioning system for proper production and capacity
21. Complete and present a full written report